- Order through Oak Hall! Order online at: https://wesleyseminary.shopoakhalli.com
- Deadline April 15, 2022 for US based students. March 15, 2022 for International students.
- If you do not order regalia, you will not be eligible to walk in the commencement ceremony.
- The cost is $45.80 for master's regalia and $85.80 for doctoral regalia.
- Please contact the registrar's office if you have any questions.
- Regalia will be mailed directly to you at the address you provide.
- Please do not use the Registrar's Office as your address.
- International doctoral students might also pick up regalia the morning of commencement.
Directly to Cathedral:
From Tenleytown-AU Metro
Take the Metro Red Line to the Tenleytown/AU station. Exit on the west side of Wisconsin Avenue. Take any 30 series bus (30N, 30S, 31, or 33) going south on Wisconsin Avenue. Ride approximately 1 1/2 miles until you reach Woodley Road; the Cathedral is on your left. (This is a downhill walk, if you prefer to walk.)
From Dupont Circle Metro
Take the N2, N3, N4, or N6 bus until you reach the corner of Massachusetts and Wisconsin Avenues. Walk north on Wisconsin 1/2 block to the Cathedral.
From Woodley Park Metro
Take a 96 or X3 bus toward Tenleytown. Get off the bus at the corner of Woodley Road and Wisconsin Avenue. The Cathedral is on the east side of Wisconsin Avenue.
For more information on Metro, visit the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority website at www.wmata.com.
From Wesley Seminary to Cathedral:
From Wesley the Cathedral is accessible by taking the N4 buses that run Southbound on Massachusetts Ave. You disembark at the intersection of Wisconsin and Massachusetts, which is the southside of the Cathedral.
Below are some links for public transportation around Washington, DC.
At the Cathedral:
The Cathedral does have an underground parking garage; however it has a limited amount of space, costs $22, and will likely fill up early. We request that only those with special needs rely on the underground parking lot at the Cathedral since accessible spaces for individuals with disabilities will likely go quickly. Please note that it takes a while to exit the parking garage. For more information, please click on this link:
Near the Cathedral:
There are also spots available in local parking garages. The parking garage at Cathedral Commons, located a couple of blocks from the Cathedral at the junction of 38th St. NW and Macomb St. NW, is $15 to park for 2-3 hours with a maximum charge of $25. (This is the garage for the newly constructed Giant store).
From Wesley to Cathedral
We do not know at this time if shuttles will run from Wesley to the Cathedral.
- Graduate Eucharist, Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Masters Graduate Orientation, Thursday, May 5, 2022, After Master’s Graduate Eucharist Oxnam Chapel
- Masters Students Graduate Reception, Thursday, May 5, 2022, After Masters Graduate Orientation Refectory
- Doctor of Ministry Graduate Breakfast, Monday, May 9, 2022
- Doctor of Ministry Graduate Orientation, Monday, May 9, 2022 (will follow the breakfast)