Veterans Affairs Benefits
If you are a:
- Veteran of the United States military,
- Spouse or dependent of a veteran
You might be eligible for educational funding through these programs:
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30)
- Post-9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Assistance Bill (Chapter 35)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607) and
- Other programs sponsored by Veterans Affairs
If you are eligible for these benefits you must:
- Visit gibill.va.gov.
- Request a VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at (202) 885-8650 or email@example.com to establish a file and verify your enrollment to the VA.
- Wesley will then certify your semester/term enrollments.
Click on the tabs below for more specific information about VA educational benefits.