Tuition, Financial Aid and Assistance
Tuition and Fees
Masters Programs for 2023-2024 Academic Year
- Tuition (July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024)*
- $750 per credit hour for degree and special students
- $100 per credit hour for Auditing a class
- $100 per CEU for Continuing Education - Ordained clergy, diaconal ministers, or full-time lay professional employees of any denomination may enroll in individual regular semester courses and receive Continuing Education Units. For billing purposes, one semester hour equals 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- $712 per semester ($293 per term for students enrolled in less than 4 hours). For more information please visit the Catalog.
- Books and supplies estimate
- $150 per 3 credit course
Visit our housing page for housing prices.
- Tuition *(July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024)
- $750 per credit hour
- Fees $76 per term
- Housing depends upon room arrangement
Estimating the Cost of Attendance
Wesley's Financial Aid program is administered by the financial aid office. Information and appointments may be obtained by emailing the financial aid office or by leaving a voicemail message on our toll free number +1 (888) 616-8781. No person who meets our admission requirements shall be denied access to scholarships, grants, loan programs, or employment on the basis of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or physical disability.
For a complete picture of the cost of full-time enrollment, please see the maximum allowable expenses worksheet for your program.
Pay Your Bill
You are required to pay all of your charges in full on or before the first day of the semester. Here are your payment options:
On the Web
- Log in to MyWesley
- Access WesleyWeb
- Once logged in, navigate to 'Account Information'.
- Call 1-866-498-4011, Official Payments.
Students may pay by phone at Official Payments. When using this service, please have your student ID number and the amount you wish to pay available before you begin the call. You can pay by check or credit card. We accept Master Card, VISA and e-check. Please make sure to wait for a confirmation number or the payment will not be applied to your student account. This service only takes payments for student account charges. This service is free of charge.
Pay in the Business Office
Regular office hours:
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F. Closed 12-1 p.m. for lunch
Special Office Hours:
First week of the fall and spring semesters: M-Th 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.- Open during lunch
First week of D.min. Intensive: M-Th 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Open during lunch
Pay in installments
Staff Accountant/Student Accounts
Phone: (202) 885-8662