Register for Continuing Education Units
In general, students wishing to take Wesley's online, hybrid or face-to-face courses for credit or as an auditor must complete the following steps:
- Apply for admission through the admissions office.
Note: Active local clergy, church professionals and Wesley alumni seeking Continuing Education Units (CEUs) may skip step 1. You will register directly with the registrar's office and will only receive a login/password for the Blackboard site.
- Complete a registration form and submit it to the registrar's office via email or fax to 202-885-8605.
- Once we have received and processed your registration, you will receive a confirmation memo via email from the Registrar's Office.
- All credit-seeking students at Wesley are given a login account for the My Wesley portal, through which you can access WesleyWeb (registration & grading system), your students.wesleyseminary.edu email account, and the Blackboard learning management system. If you decide to take another class at Wesley, you should register online using WesleyWeb.
- You will usually receive your login & password for My Wesley and the Blackboard learning management systemvia email within five business days. Once it arrives, log on to Blackboard through the My Wesley page
- Your current course registration should be listed on the Blackboard main page. Click on the course and look for the "Discussion Board" option on the left-side menu. You are ready to participate in the course with your fellow classmates! Please note: Almost every course at Wesley uses the Blackboard site in some capacity, even the non-online/non-hybrid courses!
- Click here if you are a lifelong learner (lay person or congregant) seeking information on Wesley's non-credit offerings.
- Click here if you are a church staff/administrator or active clergy seeking ways to enrich your ministry to the church.
- Click here if you are a Wesley graduate or friend hoping to stay in touch with the Wesley community or receive CEUs.