- Wesley has established a relationship with the National Student Clearinghouse (a non-profit resource funded by the Department of Education) to help verify student enrollment and degree completion.
- The NSC handles verification for more than 80% of higher education institutions in the United States.
- It is also the official method by which all schools that offer Title IV funds (Pell Grants or Direct Loans) must transmit enrollment information to the National Student Loan Data Service (NSLDS).
- Most organizations already use the Clearinghouse's reporting service to track students' progress through their degree program.
Enrollment Verifications are used if you need to share your semester enrollment status with:
- Loan lenders
- Boards of Ordained Ministry
- District Superintendents
- Other adjuticatories
- Scholarship granting organizations
- Insurance carriers
- Family members
Alternately, you may choose to have Wesley create an enrollment verification letter by using the Enrollment Verification Request form.
This request is free, and the letter can be tailored to state the exact information you need for your verification.
- The NSC is also Wesley's agent for verifying completed degrees that Wesley has granted to students.
- An organization or lender contacting Wesley for a degree verification will be directed to DegreeVerify.com.
- You may still complete the Enrollment Verification Request form to verify the completion and awarding of a master or doctoral degree, or certificate.