Online Health Minister Certificate Registration
Wesley Theological Seminary's Heal the Sick program presents an introductory course in whole person health in a new and convenient online format
Designed with the complex personal and professional schedules of health ministers in mind, Wesley is offering an online course for 30 participants. Health ministers are healthcare professionals, faith community members, barbers, stay at home parents, lawyers, nutritionists, accountants, and others. They can serve in many roles as health navigators, wellness coaches, outreach workers, health educators, and health ambassadors, promoters de salud, and health promoters. Health ministers are often part of a health and wellness ministry/team to organize, plan, and evaluate health ministry activities.
Spring 2018 - Online Health Minister Certificate
Dates: January 14th - March 18th, 2018
(online orientation: January 7th-13th, 2018)
- 10 weekly online modules.
- Each module is 1.5 hours-2.5 hours (22 contact hours)
- All 10 weekly online modules must be completed for certificate completion.
- Certificate content includes readings, videos, discussion boards, assignments, webinars and other interactive learning methods.
- Online certificate hours are not transferable to any Wesley Theological Seminary graduate degree.
- $450 per person
- $25 non-refundable registration fee (must be submitted with registration form)
(scholarships for United Methodists made possible from a grant from the General Board of Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church)
For more information, contact the Institute for Community Engagement at Wesley Downtown at (202)706-6843 or email@example.com.