How to Log-in to Blackboard
All courses utilize the Blackboard Learning Management System. Students will use the Student ID (ex: jwesley3805) and numerical password supplied upon acceptance to Wesley.
Log into MyWesley and click Blackboard below and to the right of the login box.
The system is also accessible directly at http://blackboard.wesleyseminary.edu If accessing Blackboard here, enter the letters wts in front of username (ex: wtsjwesley3805) and use the same numerical password.
Forgot your username/password or get an “invalid username” message
- Review the information sheet detailing log-in instructions received upon acceptance to Wesley
- Contact your registration office (DMN, COS, or Wesley Registrar) to make sure your registration is complete
- Submit a help ticket to SolutionWorx by emailing email@example.com
- Do not use Internet Explorer as your web browser (stick with Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Make sure your computer complies with the minimum technical requirements.
- Delete the browsing history/cookies on your computer.