Health Minister Certificate Registration
Wesley Theological Seminary's Heal the Sick program presents an 22 hour introductory health minister certificate in whole person health in both an IN-PERSON and ONLINE learning format.
Each certificate is limited to 30 participants. This helps to ensure a quality interactive learning environment between faculty and students.
In order to answer frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the health minister certificate, we have created a FAQ sheet which answers these questions. Please click here to access the FAQ sheet for the health minister certificate.
Health ministers are healthcare professionals, faith community members, barbers, stay at home parents, lawyers, nutritionists, accountants, and others. They can serve in many roles as health navigators, wellness coaches, outreach workers, health educators, and health ambassadors, promoters de salud, and health promoters. Health ministers are often part of a health and wellness ministry/team to organize, plan, and evaluate health ministry activities.
In-Person Certificate Registration
- Certificate held over two weekends (Friday evening, Saturday during the day)
- Designed for specific geographic areas to help people learn together and develop trusting, collaborative relationships.
- Currently, offered ONLY in the metropolitan Washington, DC area.
To register for our current in-person certificate, click on the course below.
Online Certificate Registration
- 10 weekly online modules.
- A brief online orientation included in the online course.
- Interactive online learning conducted through videos, discussion groups, and assignments
- Online course is designed for people with the complex personal and professional schedules.
To register for our current online certificate, click on the course below.