Online Health Minister Certificate Information
Thank you for interest in the Certificate!
Wesley Theological Seminary's Heal the Sick program presents an introductory course in whole person health in a both an online and in person format.
Designed with the complex schedule of health ministers in mind. Health ministers are healthcare professionals, faith community members, barbers, stay at home parents, lawyers, accountants, and others. They can serve in many roles as health navigators, wellness coaches, outreach workers, health educators, and health ambassadors, promoters de salud, and health promoters. Health ministers are often part of a health and wellness ministry/team to organize, plan, and evaluate health ministry activities.
- 10 weekly online modules or two weekend (Friday evenings and Saturday all day) in person training sessions
- Each module is 1.5 hours-2.5 hours (22 contact hours)
- All 10 online or in person modules must be completed for certificate completion.
- Certificate hours are not transferable to any Wesley Theological Seminary graduate degree.
- $450 per person
- $25 non-refundable registration fee (must be submitted with registration form)
For more information, contact the Institute for Community Engagement at Wesley Downtown at (202)706-6838 or email@example.com.