Health Minister Certificate Information
Thank you for your interest in the Certificate!
Wesley Theological Seminary's Heal the Sick program presents an introductory course in whole person health in an online and hybrid format.
Designed with the complex schedule of health ministers in mind. Health ministers are healthcare professionals, faith community members, barbers, stay at home parents, lawyers, accountants, and others. They can serve in many roles as health navigators, wellness coaches, outreach workers, health educators, and health ambassadors, promoters de salud, and health promoters. Health ministers are often part of a health and wellness ministry/team to organize, plan, and evaluate health ministry activities.
- Online - 10 weekly online modules or a Hybrid - 6 weekly online modules and 4 in-person modules in one day
- Each module is 1.5 hours-2.5 hours (22 contact hours)
- All 10 modules must be completed for certificate completion.
- Certificate hours are not transferable to any Wesley Theological Seminary graduate degree.
- $500 per person
- $25 non-refundable registration fee (must be submitted with registration form)
Notify me about the next Health Minister Certificate Course
The Heal the Sick program typically offers the online health minister certificate in the Spring, Summer, and Fall of each year. The hybrid health minister certificates depend upon a number of factors. This form helps us to notify you when the next certificate's registration will open.