Welcome to Oxnam Online! It a great privilege and joy to welcome you to this ‘virtual’ place where we can be gathered in heart, mind, and spirit for prayer.
While the COVID-19 crisis is one reason for our current physical distance, the great diversity of the Wesley Seminary community means that there are many times when some of us are not able to be present in person at Oxnam Chapel. This webpage is a place for us to accompany one another in prayer, not matter where we find ourselves. You will find here resources for daily prayer, a prayer wall, and several past worship services from Oxnam Chapel, on Wesley’s Campus.
Whenever and wherever we worship, we remember that we are never alone. We are gathered with one another in prayer and with Christians across the world and throughout time in the presence of our living God. Thank you for joining us in prayer. We are so glad that you are here!
Night Prayer for Summer
The Word With Us
No matter where we go, the Word is "with us always, to the end of the age" (Mt. 28:20). Come back here each Tuesday morning of the semester for a reflection on the Word from a member of our Wesley Theological Seminary community!
Worship with the Arts
As Hermann Hesse once wrote, "Art [is] revealing God behind all things." Come back each Thursday morning of the semester and join our Wesley artists to pray through dance, music, and the visual arts.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski