Fall 2023 - Online Health Minister Certificate
Dates: Online Orientation Sept. 3rd - Sept. 9th, 2023
Weekly modules Sept. 10th- Nov. 18th, 2023
- 10 weekly online learning modules
- Each module is 1.5 hours-2.5 hours (22 contact hours)
- All modules must be completed for certificate completion.
- Certificate content includes readings, videos, discussion, assignments, and other interactive learning methods.
- Webinars offered for enhanced learning
- Certificate hours are not transferable to any Wesley Theological Seminary graduate degree.
- $500 per person
- $25 non-refundable registration fee (must be submitted with registration form)
(scholarships are available, including one for United Methodists made possible from a grant from the General Board of Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church and AU Faithfully Fit Partnership)
Health Minister Certificate Registration Form - Fall 2023
The Health Minister Certificate is an introductory education course in whole person health presented by the Heal the Sick, a program of the Community Engagement Institute at Wesley Theological Seminary. All 10 modules must be completed for certificate completion. Certificate hours are not transferable to any Wesley Theological Seminary graduate degree. Please complete this form and click on submit when done.
For more information, contact Tom Pruski at the Institute for Community Engagement at Wesley Theological Seminary at (202)706-6843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.