Your Next Steps In Ministry
Registration for July 2016 is now OPEN. Download form here.
The deadline to register for the July Intensive term is April 1. Students who complete licensing school after the deadline should contact Sara Sheppard. 202-885-8688
Before you start:
- Register for the courses you are working on.
- Obtained all the required signatures – including your DS and the conference registrar.
- Enclosed the $35 non-refundable registration fee per course and mailed it to: Sara Sheppard, Course of Study, 4500 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20016.
- Order books and make sure you understand the pre-course assignment, found below by term.
Wesley now has a virtual bookstore. This is where you will find textbook lists and be able to order your books directly from Amazon. Required textbooks are listed in the syllabi or pre-course assignment posted on the website and on Blackboard
Note: The following hardback books are only available through Cokesbury. You may still purchase Kindle versions through Amazon:
- 2012 Book of Discipline
- 2012 Book for Resolutions
- UM Hymnal
- UM Book of Worship
Paper policy: All students will have two pre-course assignments due prior to coming to Wesley in July.