If you are not yet a Wesley student, please visit the Admissions page for information.
[This page should have links to Wesleyweb, WTC, Forms, etc. to the side rather than being embedded in the text.]
- Read the registration instructions thoroughly.
- The schedule is available on the Course Schedulespage.
- If you have an older computer, you may need to downloadAdobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
- Visit your faculty advisor.
- Your advisor is listed on the My Profile page when you are logged in toWesleyWeb.
- During your first semester you must meet with your advisor and submit aDegree Plan Worksheet to the Registrar's Office.
- You should meet with your faculty advisor at least once a semester.
- When you are roughly 2/3 of the way through your degree program you will be required to meet with their advisor again and submit to the Registrar's Office an updatedDegree Plan.
- Failure to submit these plans will result in blocked registration.
- Check the status of your student account.
- You can check the status of your account by checking the My Holds and Warnings [link to] page on WesleyWeb.
- Outstanding balances and other missing information may result in registration holds.
[The video is placed here.]
- Most course registration will happen online via the WesleyWeb registration portal.
- Students may log in to WesleyWeb using the single sign-in feature on theMyWesley
- If you have lost your WesleyWeb login information please visit the Need Help? [Link to]
[Change:] Important Dates 2014-2015
- October 13, 2014: Registration for J-Term/Spring 2015 opens
- October 13-24, 2014: Limited Enrollment period for J-Term/Spring 2015
- December 19, 2014: J-Term registration closes
- February 6, 2015: Last day of Spring 2015 registration period.
Please see the J-Term page for more information about the J-Term semester.
- March 9, 2015: Registration for Summer and Fall 2015 opens
- March 9-20, 2015: Limited Enrollment period for Summer/Fall 2015
- September 5, 2015: Last day of Fall 2015 registration period
Please see the Summer page for course drop dates and other registration policies.
Limited Enrollment Pre-Registration
- See theCourse Schedule designated by the faculty as Limited Enrollment.
- Limited Enrollment Priority Registration is a 2-week period at the beginning of each registration term.
- During this period you may request registration in a limited enrollment courses byadding yourself to the waitlist.
- The Registrar's Office sorts the waitlist, at the end of the 2-week period, according to your proximity to graduation.
- If the course fills, you are placed on the waitlist for the course in the same priority order.
- If you register for Limited Enrollment courses after this 2-week period;
- You will be added to the end of the waitlist on a "first-come" basis, or
- If there are seats available, you will be registered directly into the course.
- After the Registration Period has ended you will be unable to make registration changes on WesleyWeb.
- Then you must make any changes in registration in writing on a Registration Form [Link to], and late fees may be assessed.
- Non-attendance does not constitute a course drop.
- It is the your responsibility to make registration modifications within the given deadlines and to communicate with your professors or the Registrar's Office as needed.
- Professors take attendance and the Registrar's Office makes every effort to contact you if you don’t attend your class.
- If you fail to attend a course, you will owe tuition per the pro-rated drop schedule printed in the Catalog [Link to the passage] and described above.
The following circumstances will result in a hold on your account that will prohibit you from registering:
- If you have an outstanding balance on your student account in theBusiness Office.
- If you entered in Change: Fall 2014or earlier and have not submitted a Degree Plan Worksheet signed by your advisor.
- If you have an Academic or Administrative Hold placed by theDean's Office.
You may check your holds and warnings on WesleyWeb prior to the beginning of the registration period to make sure that you are clear for registration.
- Washington Theological Consortium courses are listed at http://www.washtheocon.org/.
- Forms on the Consortium website are not for registration.
- You must complete the form on WesleyWebto register for a Consortium course.
To register for a Consortium course:
- Log on toWesleyWeb.
- Click on the Consortium Registration link.
- The Registrar's Office will be process your registration.
- When Wesley's Registrar's Office sends the registration form to the host Consortium school, you will receive an email copy.
- Wesley's Registrar's Office will officially register you for your Consortium class when we receive confirmation from the host school that there is room in the class.
- The registration process can take several days or weeks even, depending on the schedule of the host school's Registrar's Office.
To drop a Consortium course:
- Log on toWesleyWeb.
- Complete the online Consortium registration form again.
- Select the drop option.
To register for a course offered at American University, you must:
- Complete theAmerican University Cooperative Registration Form.
- Get written permission the Dean at Wesley and the Registrar at AU. It is your responsibility to get the appropriate permissions and
- Return a copy of the completed form to the Registrar’s Office at both institutions.
- 12 credit hours maximum is the number of credits hours that may be earned at American University for a single degree program.
- 18 credit hours maximum is the number of credits hours that may be earned for dual degree students at American/Wesley who are fulfilling their thesis requirement at American (15 if writing the M.T.S. paper at Wesley).
For more information on the dual degrees available with American University please refer to the Catalog [link to].
- Before registration, download a Directed Study Application.
- Develop your plan of study in consultation with a faculty member.
- Get the faculty member to sign the form.
- Submitthe form during the registration period to the Dean's Office.
- The Dean’s Office approves the application.
- The Directed Study is added to your registration.
Registration Help Form
Use the Registration Help Form when logged in to WesleyWeb for the following:
- If you are blocked from registration because of pre-requisites that you have already fulfilled.
- If you want to change the credit type of a course to AUDIT or PASS/FAIL after registering.
- If you need faculty permission to enroll in a course. The professor must also send an email granting this permission email@example.com.
- If you have any other problems with WesleyWeb registration.
If you have any other questions about registration using WesleyWeb, please:
- Use the Registration Help Form when you are logged in to WesleyWeb or
- Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 202-885-8650.
We will respond to your questions within one business day.
If you have technical problems with WesleyWeb (e.g. login/password), please submit an eSupport ticket).